We hope that everyone had fun in the snow and you all enjoyed the unexpected 4 day weekend.
Here are your weekly reminders and announcements:
1. Our next pretzel sale will be this Friday, February 17th.
2. Come celebrate Pasadena's Founders Day Recipients, Sharon Levine and Carolyn Hamel. The Founders Day Dinner is on Wednesday, March 15th at 6:15 pm at the Crest Hollow Country Club. Send in your payment by Friday, February 17th to take advantage of the early bird discount. The flyer is attached.
3. THIRD GRADE FAMILIES - get ready for the 3rd Grade Hoedown! Thursday, March 9th from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm. It is $5 per child (sorry no siblings). Your payment and form are due back by Friday, March 3rd. The form has been attached for your convenience. This is one of the most fun events at Pasadena! Put on your best western attire and come on down to do-si-do with your child. You won’t want to miss it!
4. We are so sorry that the 2nd grade night out had to be cancelled due to weather. Please know that we are trying to reschedule the Mad Science Fire & Ice show and will update you as soon as possible.
5. Keep sending in those hearts that were sent home last week for “What we love about Pasadena”. In case you need another one, please see attached. The bulletin board is looking wonderful.
6. We are still taking orders for our Spirit Wear. Please send in the order form and money with your child. Please be sure to label your envelope with “Spirit Wear” and your child’s name and teacher.
7. SAVE THE DATE - This year's Parents' Night Out will be Friday May 5th at Jewel in Melville. Mark your calendars now because you don't want to miss out!
We hope you have a great week!
Leslie & Marisa