Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! Here are your weekly reminders and announcements:
1. LAST CALL!!! We are extending the date until this Fri, April 27th (firm deadline), if you would like to attend Pasadena's biggest event, PARENTS' NIGHT OUT. PNO will be held on Fri, May 4th, at 7:30pm at Jewel in Melville. It is a fun night to mingle with friends and meet new ones too!!! There will be a full dinner with dessert (and we must say, the food at Jewel is delicious!) In addition to our 6 awesome vendors for shopping, there will be a photo booth, raffle baskets and so much more! Attached please find the flyer. As always, it is sure to be a fantastic evening!!!
2. Our next Pretzel Sale is this Fri, April 27th. You can prepay for May and June by sending in $4. Please make sure that you label the envelope: PTA Pretzel Sale, with your child's name and teacher's name. See attached flyer for more details.
3. If you missed the paper/catalog order deadline for Square 1 Art but still wish to order, there is EXTENDED ONLINE AND PHONE ORDERING available until midnight on 4/24!
If you misplaced your catalog, call 888-332-3294 for your individual access code.
Shop online at square1art.com/shop or by phone at 888-332-3294. Again, orders will not be accepted after midnight on 4/24. Any paid order will also receive a free sheet of 20 stickers of your child's artwork!
4. The next POB Board of Ed Meeting is tomorrow, Mon, April 23rd, at 7:45pm at the District Office at Mattlin.
5. The next PTA Council Meeting is this Tues, April 24th, at 7:30pm at Stratford Road Elementary School.
6. POB's sixth Annual Little Doctors Blood Drive is on Tues, May 8th from 4pm - 9:30pm in the POB Middle School Cafeteria. Free babysitting is provided. See attached flyer for more details.
7. Come join us for a fun filled evening with family and friends to cheer on the Long Island Ducks on Sat, May 12th at 6:30pm. POB’s PTAs' have reserved seats for this game. There will be a fireworks show and a number of kids from each school will have an opportunity to join the Ducks on the field during the singing of the National Anthem. Tickets are $16 and can be purchased online up until this Fri, April 27th at: https://ducks-game-7066.cheddarup.com See attached flyer for more details.
8. Come see Mattlin Middle School's production of Beauty and the Beast! The show runs from this Thurs, April 26th through Sat, April 28th. See attached flyer for details and ticket information.
9. If you would like to order a Pasadena Birthday Box, please see the attached flyer. It includes a wellness-approved choice of snack and an individual bottle of water for each child and teacher in a nice greeting container in celebration of your child's special day.
Please remember that forms can be found on our PTA website, pasadenaelementary.org
Have a great week!
Marisa Mitnick & Alison Carey