I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!
Here are your weekly reminders and Announcements:
1. At our PTA Meeting last week, next year's PTA Executive Board was voted in.
Here is your Pasadena PTA Executive Board for the 2016-2017 School Year:
• Co President: Leslie Heichman • Co President: Marisa Mitnick • 1st VP: Danielle Schwartzberg • VP Communications: Tracy Miniman • VP Cultural Arts: Gena Tesoriero • VP Finance: Michael Rosenstein • VP Fundraising: Daniella Blackman • VP Membership: Heather McDonough • VP Programming: Kim Berkowitz • VP School & Community Service: Sharon Levine • Treasurer: Lori Bornstein • Corresponding Secretary: Steve Lindenfeld • Recording Secretary: Jaime Vine • Past President: Lori Bricker
2. There is a BOE Meeting tomorrow, Monday, May 23rd. at 7:45 pm.
3. The Mixed Bag Designs Orders are in. If you placed an order, it will be coming home with your child. if there are any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. As you may recall, our planned fundraiser at Cookies and Cream Frozen Yogurt Cafe earlier this month had to be cancelled.
The owners were very sorry to have to cancel the fundraiser and were so kind to send a voucher for a free $2.00 Frozen Yogurt to every child in school. If they didn't already come home via your child's backpack on Friday, look them for tomorrow :-)
5. Our Pasadena Spring Picnic is on Friday, June 3rd from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm. (the rain date is on Friday, June 10th). Dynamic events will have food available for purchase (burgers, hot dogs, hot pretzels, drinks, etc.) The ice cream truck will be there selling ice cream and other yummy frozen treats. Hart to Hart DJ will be playing great music and organizing fun games for the kids. We will have both cotton candy and face painting at no charge. We will also have Magic Jeff, a roving magician entertaining the crowds. Of course the Pasadena playground and fields are open for all the kids to play. We will have spirit wear available for sale too. There is no admission charge for this event. Hope to see everyone there!!
6. Remember, there IS school this Thursday, May 26th.
**We are off on Friday, May 27th, Monday, May 30th and Tuesday, May 31st.**
Have a great week and a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!