I hope that everyone is having a great break!
Here are your weekly reminders and announcements:
1. There is a SEPTA Meeting this Tuesday, May 3rd at 7:30 pm at POBMS.
2. There is a PTA Council Meeting this Wednesday, May 4th at 7:30 pm at PKWY. Class parents, please remember that attendance at PTA Council Meetings can help you fulfill your meeting requirements.
3. The Pasadena Plant Sale is this Thursday, May 5th and this Friday, May 6th. If you would like to volunteer to help your child's class at the plant sale, please email us at email@example.com. for security purposes, all volunteers must let us know in advance so that their names can be placed on a list at the front desk. If you do not let us know in advance, you will not be permitted to go down to the plant sale. The class schedule is posted at the end of this email. Thank you for your cooperation.
4. Due to several requests, we are still accepting payment for our Parents' Night Out. Parents' Night Out is next Friday, May 13th at the Holiday Inn in Plainview at 7:30 pm. It is $40 per person which includes salad, dinner and dessert. There will be a cash bar available. We have terrific vendors so you can shop the night away! We also have some AMAZING prizes/baskets to be raffled off. It is going to be a great night! You don't want to miss it. The flyer is available on our PTA website, pasadenaelementary.org. The deadline to send in your payment has been extended to THIS THURSDAY, MAY 5th. Please make checks payable to Pasadena PTA.
5. We are offering a pre-sale on raffle tickets for Parents' Night Out. If you can't make it, but still want to try and win one (or more :-) of our fabulous prizes, or even if you are attending, but want to take care of your raffle tickets in advance; this is a great opportunity for you! The form along with the list of raffle baskets that are available for pre-sale are available on our PTA website, pasadenaelementary.org. We will be accepting payment for the pre-sale of raffle tickets through this Friday, May 6th. Please make checks payable to Pasadena PTA.
6. **The Fourth Annual Little Doctors Blood Drive is next Tuesday, May 10th from 4:00 pm - 9:30 pm at the POBMS Cafeteria. Select 5th graders will act as "Little Doctors" greeting donors, serving them refreshments, making thank you cards, etc. The flyer is attached if you would like to sign up to donate. It will also be posted on our PTA website, pasadenaelementary.org. Walk ins are also always welcome.**
Some other important dates coming up:
Tuesday May 10th: PTA Council is sponsoring a Meet the Candidates Night. There are 4 candidates running for 3 seats on POB's Board of Education. They are:
Tuesday, May 17th: School Budget Vote 6:00 am - 9:00 pm. Please come out and support our school budget!
PLANT SALE SCHEDULE
Thursday, May 5th
•9:30 am Patanjo/Winter •10:00 am DeRosa •10:30 am Kunoff/DeLuca •11:00 am Marks •11:30 am Sacks •1:00 pm Newmark •1:30 pm Rogers •2:00 pm Wisoky
Friday, May 6th
•9:30 am Hamel •10:00 am Iannaccone/Nelson •10:30 am Costa •11:00 am Abate •11:30 am Waxman •1:00 pm Gaudreault •1:30 pm Victor/Steinberg •2:00 pm Doherty •2:30 pm Macedonio
Have a great week!