Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful Dads, Stepdads, Grandpas and Special Men in our children's lives! Here are your weekly reminders and announcements:
1. The final pick up date for School Supply Kits is next Mon, June 25th from 4-6pm in the school lobby. If you cannot make it, you can send a friend or family member to pick up for you.
2. The next POB Board of Education Meeting is tomorrow, Mon, June 18th, at 7pm at the District Office at Mattlin.
3. The last PTA Council Meeting for this school year is this Wed, June 20th at 7:30pm at POBMS.
4. If you are interested in volunteering or chairing for Pasadena Committees and Events next year, please use the following link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084cabaa28a5ff2-20182019 Get involved!!! Feel free to reach out to us with any questions!
5. There is a full day of school this Thurs, June 21st. The last day of school, June 22nd, is a half day.
6. If you know families that will be brand new to the building with a kindergarten student, please share information about the district's Kindergarten Tea on August 21st at 6:30 pm.
7. Pasadena will be working on some facilities projects this summer including ceiling and lighting replacements, ADA bathroom upgrades, All Purpose Room upgrades and new flooring in 6 bathrooms.
8. A Message From Daniella, PTA Vice-President - On a more personal note, this will sadly be my last week at Pasadena. My son will be graduating and moving onto POB Middle School. It was a pleasure working with our amazing Co-Presidents, Marisa Mitnick and Alison Carey, and the rest of the PTA Executive Board. Also, a huge thank you to all of our Pasadena Parents! Our PTA is such a strong unit because of all of you. We were able to do so many wonderful things for all of the children because of your continued support. Pasadena will always hold a special place in my heart and I will miss the wonderful staff and families :)
This is our final weekly eblast for the 2017-2018 school year. It has gone by in the blink of an eye and we thank you all for your continued support. Wishing you a wonderful summer! See you in September!
Marisa Mitnick & Alison Carey