Here are your weekly reminders and announcements:
1. The last PTA Council Meeting for this school year is this Tuesday, June 25th at 7:30 pm at POBMS.
2. We hope you will consider volunteering or chairing for Pasadena Committees and Events next year, please use the following link to sign up
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions!
3. REMINDER - Tuesday, June 25th and Wednesday, June 26th are HALF DAYS for students!
4. If you know families that will be brand new to the building with a kindergarten student, please share information about the district's Kindergarten Tea on August 20th at 6:30 pm.
5. The Board of Education will be hosting a Community Forum on the sale of the Fern Place property on July 2, 2019, immediately following the annual reorganization and board meeting. The Reorganization meeting will begin at 8:00 pm and Forum is expected to begin at 8:30 pm. If you cannot attend you may send your comments to the Board of Education in advance of the meeting.
6. Lastly, we wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to our amazing Executive Board this year:
1st VP - Jaime Vine
VP Communications - Helen Zografos
VP Cultural Arts - Lori Bornstein
VP Finance - Sharon Sakichand
VP Fundraising - Andriana Sideris
VP Membership - Kim Berkowitz
VP Programming - Tracy Miniman
VP School & Community Service - Leslie Levy
Treasurer - Michael Rosenstein
Corresponding Secretary - Danielle Schwartzberg
Recording Secretary - Beth Spolansky
Past President - Marisa Mitnick
Co President - Alison Carey
Co President - Steve Lindenfeld
Together, we made it a great year for the kids and families of Pasadena!
A very special thank you to the 6 PTA executive board members leaving us this year. Your knowledge and dedication will be truly missed.
Kim Berkowitz held the positions of VP School & Community Service for 2 years, VP Programming for 1 year and VP Membership for 2 years.
Lori Bornstein held the positions of 1st VP for 2 years, VP Fundraising & Programming for 2 years, Treasurer for 2 years and VP Cultural Arts for 1 year.
Steve Lindenfeld held the positions of Corresponding Secretary for 2 years and Co President for 1 year.
Tracy Miniman held the positions of Corresponding Secretary for 2 years, VP Communications for 2 years and VP Programming for 1 year.
Michael Rosenstein held the positions of VP Finance for 2 years and Treasurer for 2 years.
Danielle Schwartzberg held the positions of 1st VP for 1 year, VP Programming for 2 years, VP School & Community Service for 1 year, Recording Secretary for 1 year and Corresponding Secretary for 1 year.
This is our final weekly eblast for the 2018-2019 school year. It has gone by in the blink of an eye and we thank you all for your continued support. Wishing you a wonderful summer! See you in September!
Alison Carey & Steve Lindenfeld