We hope that everyone is enjoying the weekend.
Here are your weekly reminders and announcements:
1. At our last PTA meeting, next year’s PTA Executive Board was voted in. Here is your PTA Executive Board for the 2016-2017 School Year:
Co: President: Marisa Mitnick
Co: President: Alison Carey
1st VP: Daniella Blackman
VP Cultural Arts: Gena Tesoriero
VP Communications: Tracy Miniman
VP Finance: Sharon Sakhichand
VP Membership: Kim Berkowitz
VP Fundraising: Jaime Vine
VP Programming: Lori Bornstein
VP School & Community Service: Sharon Levine
Treasurer: Michael Rosenstein
Recording Secretary: Danielle Schwartzberg
Corresponding Secretary: Steve Lindenfeld
Past President: Leslie Heichman
2. There is a BOE Meeting tomorrow, Monday, May 22nd at 7:45 pm.
3. Attention all 4th graders: The 4th Grade Party is on Thursday, June 8th from 6:00-9:00 pm. Payment is due by this FRIDAY, May 26th. Each child attending must have 2 forms filled out....our invitation/flyer (the bottom portion must be filled out and returned to us) as well as the signed student permission slip that is completely filled out. Please note on the last line of the permission slip, it asks about allergies. If your child does NOT have any allergies you are asked to write "NONE". Please be sure you fill that part in indicating whether or not your child has allergies. For those of you who have already sent the flyer/student permission slip back without indicating whether or not your child has any allergies, please be sure to print out a new permission slip and send it back to school. We have attached both the flyer & permission slip to this email. We will also be picking chaperones via lottery in the main office. Chaperones will be notified either way.
4. DUNK YOUR KICKS is our last School/Community Service project for the 2016-2017 school year. Bring in your gently used sneakers tomorrow, Monday, May 22nd through Friday, May 26th. Collect Sneakers and Change the World. All proceeds go to children’s cancer support. Please see attached flyer for more details.
5. Please join us at the Pasadena Picnic! It is on Friday, June 2nd (rain date is June 9) at 6:00 pm. There will be food available for purchase from The Grill Boys Food Truck. Music provided by Hart to Hart Dj’s, Shaved Ice available for purchase from Kona Ice Truck and FREE Cotton Candy and Face Painting. Come on down to have some fun!
6. Remember, there IS school this Friday, May 26th. We are off on Monday, May 29th.
7. Spirit Wear sale is ongoing. Please see attached flyer for selection and order form.
Have a great week and wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
Leslie & Marisa