Here are your weekly reminders and announcements
1 Our next PTA meeting will take place this Wednesday, April 17th at 7:30pm. Come hear the PTA slate for next year and the budget will be presented and there will be time to direct questions to Dr. Lewis.
2. The next BOE meeting will take place on Monday, April 15th at 7:45 (time change). Budget adoption will take place.
3. Parents' Night Out is only 3 weeks away! GET YOUR TICKET NOW! The form is attached and due back by April 19th. PNO will be held on Fri, May 3rd, at 7:30pm at Jewel in Melville. We will have vendors for shopping that are sure to be a HUGE hit plus a photo booth, TONS of raffle baskets, dinner, dessert and more!
4. Visit www.shopttkits.com and enter code 90633 to view your grade level supply list and price! This year all orders will be placed online so that kits ship directly to your home! Firm deadline to place orders is 4/26. These school supply kits have been personally selected by the teachers of each grade at Pasadena to contain many of the items your children will need for school next year. Flyers went home last week!
5. Our next Pretzel Sale is on Thursday, April 18th. You can still prepay for the remaining pretzel days in May and June by sending in $4. Pretzels will be delivered to your child's classroom at snack time. You may also pay for the month by sending in $2. Please note that payment must be received one week prior to the date of the sale. Please make sure that you label the envelope: PTA Pretzel Sale, with your child’s name and teachers name.
6. The Pasadena Birthday Box has already been a huge success! We can create a birthday box that is delivered to your child's class on his or her birthday. Choose a wellness-approved choice of snack OR a birthday t-shirt that their class can sign. Snack choices are Pirates Booty, Rice Krispies Treats or Oreos. T-Shirt sizes are YSmall, YMedium, or YLarge. It will be delivered to your child’s class in a nice greeting container in celebration of your child's special day. The cost is $20. Please see attached flyer for more details. REMINDER – Please give at least 1 weeks’ notice to order a birthday box.
7. Looking Ahead - School will be closed April 19th-26th for Spring Break.
Have a great week!
Alison Carey, Steve Lindenfeld