Here are your weekly reminders and announcements:
1. There is no school Thursday, November 22nd and Friday, November 23rd! We wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
2. There will be a 10 minute early dismissal on Wednesday, November 21st.
3. Our next PTA meeting is on Tuesday, November 20th at 9:30 am. Hope to see you there!
4. Our next Pretzel Sale is Fri, November 30th. If you missed the deadline for our first two pretzel sales, don't worry, you can still prepay for the remaining 8 pretzel days by sending in $15 by Mon, November 19th! Pretzels will be delivered to your child's classroom at snack time. You may also pay for the month of November by sending in $2. Please note that payment must be received one week prior to the date of the sale. Please make sure that you label the envelope: PTA Pretzel Sale, with your child’s name and teachers name. See attached flyer for more details. NEW this year - you may also take advantage of our on line memberhub system and purchase your pretzel here https://paspta.memberhub.store.
5. The Pasadena Birthday Box has already been a huge success! We can create a birthday box that is delivered to your child's class on his or her birthday. Choose a wellness-approved choice of snack OR a birthday t-shirt that their class can sign. Snack choices are Pirates Booty, Rice Krispies Treats or Oreos. T-Shirt sizes are YSmall, YMedium, or YLarge. It will be delivered to your child’s class in a nice greeting container in celebration of your child's special day. The cost is $20. Please see attached flyer for more details. REMINDER – Please give at least 1 weeks’ notice to order a birthday box.
6. If you have not already joined the PTA, it is not too late Please fill out the attached form and send it back to school with your payment of $8 per adult member. Checks should be made payable to Pasadena PTA or pay here https://paspta.memberhub.store. Each adult member in the house is encouraged to join. Please help us meet our goal of 100% membership from parents and staff. We appreciate your support! Please remember that forms can be found on our PTA website, pasadenaelementary.org.
7. The next BOE Meeting is on Monday, November 19th at 7:45pm.
8. Our HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE is coming up! The children will be visiting the Boutique on Wed, Nov 28th OR Thurs, Nov 29th. Please see the attached flyer, and class schedules will be coming home soon. If you are interested in helping your child's class shop, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. **please remember, if you are planning on volunteering, you must let us know first so that your name is on the list at the front desk. Anyone whose name is not on the list at the front desk, will not be permitted to go down to the Boutique. Thank you for your cooperation.
9. Please join us at The Tilles Center 3/2 to see Earth's Prehistoric Dinosaur Adventure! A beautiful, engaging Dinosaur puppet show for ages 5+. http://tillescenter.org/event/erthsprehistoricaquarium2/
Flier attached. Contact Stacey Wallenstein for additional information.
Have a great week!
Alison Carey, Steve Lindenfeld